Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My love is as fair as any mother's child

I took Callum to see Giselle performed by the San Francisco Ballet on Sunday. Innocent love, betrayal, death, and love beyond the grave: how I adore the impossible passions of the Romantics. If today hadn't happened, I probably would have written a long, dolorous discourse about the pains of love. But the gods smiled on me.

Callum was gorgeous in a suit and looks so grown up. I was proud to have him as my date, and I caught many of the little girls checking him out. I have quite a future ahead of me, I fear.


7 comments:

Cricket said...

Such handsome little men..and a gorgeous momma! <3

ms. marginalia said...

Thanks, Christina. I love you!

Jenn said...

So cute!!! What a nice picture of you and your sons :-)

Jeannette said...

It is so nice to see the woman behind the writings. Your boys are adorable. BTW you are in my area of the world. I live in the Bay Area also.

Sunday Koffron Taylor said...

Oh My Goodness! You have a couple of gorgeous boys there!

Trish said...

Gorgeous family K. Just beautiful

Unknown said...

What handsome little boys you have. Good luck fighting off the girls when they are older! You look absolutely stunning! Glad you all had a great time!